Haverö Hembygdsgård

Standort: Wälder
Säter 204, 841 93 Östavall (Karte anzeigen)
Veranstaltungsort:
Kategorie: Övriga besöksmål

Haverö Homestead was founded in 1935. The heritage center includes 17 buildings. In the area there are collections with about 3000 items. The museum is housed in the main building, originally from Kölsillre. There, artist Barbro Dinner painted ceiling paintings and wallpaper.

Old homestead with nice museum. The downstairs was built in about 1760 in the typical "parstugemodellen". As many similar buildings Hinrik-Jonsgården had an upper floor added on in the 1800s. Hinrik-Jonsgården is an old family farm and one of the most famous owners through the years, farmer Henrik Henriksson (1774-1860) was the parish clerk, churchwarden, lay assessor and parish magazine director.

Kontaktinformationen

Strasse
Säter 204
Postleitzahl
841 93
Postort
Östavall
Telefon
+46 (0)690-301 37
Email
havero.hembygd@gmail.com
Webbseite
https://www.facebook.com/Havero.hembygd?fref=ts
Öffnungszeiten
Open during the summer, from 7th of June through 20th of August. Opening hours: 11.00-19.00.

Links

Nearby

Touristeninformation
  • Ånge Touristenbüro, 44 km
Stadt
  • Ånge Zentrum, 31 km
Flughafen
  • Sundsvall Timrå Airport, 119 km
Bahnhof
  • Hauptbahnhof Sundsvall, 113 km
  • Ånge Station, 31 km

Kundedienst


Buchen Sie bei uns

  • • Offizielle Website für reservierungen
  • • Die größte Auswahl
  • • Sichere Online-Zahlung
  • • Keine Reservierungsgebühren