Haverö Hembygdsgård

Location: Woodlands
Säter 202, 841 93 Östavall (show map)
Arena/Place:
Category: Övriga besöksmål

Haverö Homestead was founded in 1935. The heritage center includes 17 buildings. In the area there are collections with about 3000 items. The museum is housed in the main building, originally from Kölsillre. There, artist Barbro Dinner painted ceiling paintings and wallpaper.

Old homestead with nice museum. The downstairs was built in about 1760 in the typical "parstugemodellen". As many similar buildings Hinrik-Jonsgården had an upper floor added on in the 1800s. Hinrik-Jonsgården is an old family farm and one of the most famous owners through the years, farmer Henrik Henriksson (1774-1860) was the parish clerk, churchwarden, lay assessor and parish magazine director.

Contact information

Street address 1
Säter 202
Postal code
841 93
City (address)
Östavall
Phone number
+46 (0)690-301 37
Website
https://www.facebook.com/Havero.hembygd?fref=ts
Opening hours
Open during the summer, from 7th of June through 20th of August. Opening hours: 11.00-19.00.

Nearby

Train station
  • Sundsvall Central Station, 113 km
  • Ånge Station, 31 km
Tourist information
  • Ånge Touristoffice, 44 km
City
  • Ånge center, 31 km
Airport
  • Sundsvall Timrå Airport, 119 km

Customer service


Book with us

  • • Official reservation site
  • • The largest selection
  • • Secure online payment
  • • No booking fees